Brazilian Waxing, sometimes called Hollywood Waxing, is where all hair is removed from the genital area. Specifically, Brazilian Waxing refers to partial genital hair removal, often leaving a strip of hair. On the other hand, Hollywood Waxing refers to total genital hair removal. Now, today, Brazilian Waxing refers to either total or partial genital hair removal.
Genital hair removal means removing hair around the anus, perineum and vagina. If you do this in beauty salons, you may need to pay around $25 to $100 or more.
Brazilian Wax Before After
11 Tips for Doing Brazilian Waxing
- You will be asked to remove underwear, then lie down and raise the legs. Next, a beautician may sprinkle Talc over the bottom, anus and vagina areas. After that, spread hot wax over these areas, and rip off with cotton strips. To find a professional in Brazilian waxing, you can ask through friends or at your local beauty parlor. Do not take ‘pot luck’ by checking out the yellow pages.
- Aestheticians who do Brazilian waxing will see every part of you. Many people feel much less embarrassed with a professional.
- It is recommended to choose a professional since professionals will minimize the number of repeat applications over the same spot.
- An experienced aesthetician pulls off the wax in a clean as well as fast movement. Conversely, a less experienced one may hesitate, which cause more pain.
- You will be asked to spread legs in various embarrassing positions. However, you should remember that this is how the aesthetician views it. Acting it in a matter of fact way and treating it as normal, will help a person feel a little less self-conscious.
- Check out the salon. Make sure it is hygienic and that the aesthetician is licensed. Generally, the license is normally displayed.
- Check that fresh bed covering is used for each client.
- Check that the waxing supplies are sanitized and disposed of in a hygienic way after using.
- Make sure your appointment is at least one week after a period.
- The hair is trimmed to about 1/8th of an inch. In order to easily remove hair, it should be free from oils and lotion.
- Use an antiseptic preparation in advance to reduce the pain. The itching and discomfort can be reduced by using a soothing lotion containing Aloe Vera or Calamine Lotion.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: