Want to know how to hide thinning hair?
1. Chop it off
Snip hair and add some layers can help to create the illusion of thick. Besides, strategic layers can also add volume to thinning hair. Thus, you can add layers around your face and leave the back fuller to create body and volume.
2. Embrace the greys
In fact, grey hair expands the hair’s cuticle, which adds additional volume! However, if you don’t like greys, you can touch up your roots only once a month and add highlights every two to three weeks.
3. Blow it out
After washing hair, you can use a good blowout to add big volume. Find a boar bristle brush, and blow-dry damp hair by pulling section up and blow-drying in the opposite direction that the hair naturally falls.
4. Get some help
Hair extensions and hair toppers can disguise thin hair and instantly add amazing length and volume. If your hair is thinning at the top of the scalp, you can try hair topper for they are designed to target as conceal partial hair loss.
5. Products to hide thinning hair
A volumizing shampoo can combat limpness and puff up the hair, hiding thinning. Apply volumizing mouse on hair before blow drying, adding additional volume. Use hair building fibers to conceal scalp lines, bald spots, and thinning hair, transforming hair and creating the look of ample volume.
- Easy Bantu Knots & Bantu Knot Out for All Hair Types
- How To Take Out Braids Without Losing Hair
- Virgin Hair Buying Guide
- Quick & Easy Way To Make Thin Hair Thicker
- How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
- 5 Simple Curling Tips To Make Curls Last Longer
- How To Thin Out Ends Of Hair Extensions
- Things to Do Before Braiding Natural Hair
- Steps to Do a Silk Wrap to Straighten Natural Hair
- How to Curl Hair Weave Without Heat
Tips on Maintaining & Washing Braided Hair Extensions
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: