Which is the best virgin remy hair: Brazilian, Cambodian, Eurasian, Malaysian, Indian, Peruvian or Russian?
In general, different person always has a different choice. And, most people will consider each texture and qualities when buying hair extensions.
Generally, 100% human hair, donated and collected from a single donor, is the best virgin remy hair no matter what the origin. Normally, this hair is donated from female hair donors for religious or personal reasons. The hair is called single drawn when it comes from a single donor. Or, it is called double drawn when it comes from 2 donors. If you want to choose the best hair for weaving hairstyles, you should choose Single Drawn because all of the hair cuticles are aligned and face the same direction. Note: the position of the cuticles is very important. It may cause significant shedding, tangling, and matting once the cuticles are not aligned. The poor craftsmanship of hair wefts can also cause shedding.
Experienced users will know that the origin of the hair is more so dependent on the texture of the hair, and how it reacts to different styling. Although your Malaysian or Peruvian hair may not be from the country of origin, the hair has similar qualities to the people of that nationality. The hair may not be from the country of origin, but this does NOT make it fake. Hair can come from many locations around the globe since it is traded and sold worldwide.
- Today, Brazilian hair is one of the most popular and has versatile textures. The texture of Brazilian hair is soft and medium coarse. It can blend well with all types of hair ethnicities from African American to Caucasian. Brazilian hair varies from light brown, dark brown, and even natural to dark colored black. The most popular Brazilian texture has been body wave. This weave can be styled bone straight, or just wet to wear a wavy/curly look.
- Cambodian hair & Mongolian hair is similar to one another, and the textures are naturally straight. The hair is the best choice for wearing straight styles since it does not naturally come in curly or wavy textures. When wet, it does not have a natural wave or curl pattern.
- Eurasian, a mixture of natural wave and curly exotic textures, is the best of the curly and wavy combination textures, and holds its pattern even after straightening.
- Indian hair is widely known for its versatile hair. It has low luster and shine. It varies from loose wavy, body wave, curly, and straight textures. It curls and straightens very easily.
- Malaysian hair is similar to Indian hair. However, it is softer and silkier than Virgin Indian hair. It has medium to high luster and shine. It can appear too shiny at first. The initial shine wears off after you wash it several times. It carries a medium shine that resembles very healthy hair. It mainly comes in natural straight, wavy, and curly textures.
- Peruvian hair is slightly coarse hair, and blends increasingly well with relaxed hair textures. It is thicker than Indian Hair and Brazilian Hair. It comes in natural straight, wavy, and curly textures.
- As the short supply of hair to go around, Russian hair is the priciest of Virgin Hair extensions. It has Caucasian descent, and is collected from Asian and European markets. Compared with all of the other hair mentioned above, it is slightly thinner and finer. It is easy to style. However, depending on your natural hair texture, it may be hard to blend with natural hair.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: