How to Wash Your Curly Virgin Hair Weave
- Use a deep conditioner to shampoo and condition your hair at least once a week.
- Rinse hair thoroughly and dry hair gently.
- Shampoo your hair in a downward motion.
- Don’t rub your hair against other strands of hair to prevent hair breakage.
Tips for Caring Curly Virgin Hair Weave
- Separate hair when it is still damp into small sections.
- Gently comb out each section of your hair with a brush or a wide tooth comb.
- Spray a leave-in conditioner or curl activator solution to your hair.
- Don’t put very much product in your hair, for your curls will naturally take shape.
- Don’t use your hand to scrunch your hair to reform your curls, for rubbing hair against other sections of your hair results breakage of your hair cuticles.
- Run hands through small sections of your hair at a time, from your roots to your tips.
- Shake your damp hair back and forth to create more curls if your hair isn’t too wet.
Let hair air dry. Heat will dry out your hair and create frizz. Use a daily hair conditioner to condition your hair daily, keeping hair hydrated and moist. Don’t over use it, or your scalp and hair can become too oily. Deep condition hair 3 to 4 times is okay, and this can keep your extensions last a long, long time.
Your curls will take form if you use your blow dryer with your diffuser set on low heat and on low power.
With a hair straightener, you can even straighten curly hair extensions. Straighten your hair. Deep condition your hair. Wash your hair. You can wash your hair again and your curls will come back immediately as they dry naturally, if you’re getting tired of your temporary straight hair.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: