How To Bleach Remy Hair
1. Buy a box color, or buy the hair dye and developer separately.
2. Wash Remy hair and dry it.
3. Do a test strand to make sure it is going to come out the color that you want.
4. Mix the hair dye with the developer, or if you are using bleach, mix the bleach with the developer. Start off with one strand, making sure it turns out to your desired color.
5. Be sure to coat EVERY strand of hair with the dye, making sure your hair extensions are laid out on a towel.
6. Saturate all of the hair in dye for an even color. Follow the hair dye directions to determine how long to wait before washing the dye out.
7. Wash hair with cold water. Do not rub the hair together vigorously. Run the water on them and use your hands to detangle. Make sure that all of the dye is completely out and the water is running clear.
8. Let Remy hair dry naturally.