How To Bleach Virgin Hair
1. Put on a pair of plastic or latex gloves.
2. Tie an old towel around your neck to protect your skin and clothing.
3. Open your bleach kit containing a bottle of powder bleach, a bottle of liquid hydrogen peroxide, a plastic bleach bowl, a hair bleach brush and instructions. Read over the instructions thoroughly before bleaching your hair.
4. Pour the powder bleach into the plastic bowl.
5. Add a small amount of the hydrogen peroxide to the bleach, and stir the chemicals together using the bleach brush. Continue to add the peroxide — little by little — until the bleach has the consistency of pancake batter.
6. Apply the bleach to your hair by using a brush.
7. Place a plastic cap over your head, and let the bleach develop for the amount of time instructed in the directions. You should rinse the bleach out immediately if you feel any an uncomfortable burning sensations.
8. When time’s up, rinse the bleach out under warm water.
9. Wash your hair with shampoo, and then condition your hair with a deep-conditioning treatment.