How To Bring Virgin Hair Back To Life
First, you will need to wash and deep condition the hair. You can deep condition hair by just letting it sit covered in conditioner in a plastic bag over night or you can place the hair in the microwave in a plastic bag for a minute.
Second, rinse off deep conditioner.
Third, let the hair air dry. Do not blow dry hair since it will dry it out.
- Don’t worry too much what the hair looks like when dry.
- Once your hair is installed, you should spend 15 minutes to blow-dry it with a paddle brush.
- Apply a liquid shine or light serum oil in your hands not a lot and rub into the weave hair.
- Flat iron the hair row by row.
- Brazilian hair gets the harder it will hold a curl, therefore you may have to just wear a sleek part down the middle or side part wrap. You should wrap the hair every night and wear satin scarf.