How To Dye Lace Closure
- Wash the hair lace closures and lace frontal with a gentle shampoo. Do not use any conditioner or any styling products. Let the lace closure to air dry for 48 hours.
- Comb the lace closures and lace frontals by using a large tooth comb to straighten out tangles. Separate the lace closure into small sections. Pin together by using the hair pins.
- Prepare the hair dye. You, typically, will empty a hair dye mixture into a bottle filled with a peroxide base and shake vigorously to mix the two together evenly.
- Put on the plastic gloves.
- Apply the dye to the lace closure one section at a time to ensure even coverage, removing each hair pin as you progress to a new section. Apply from the tip of the hair to the roots like comb hair direction.
- Let the dye sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the lace closures and lace frontal under warm water.