How To Glue In Hair Extensions At Home
How to glue hair extensions in?
1. Get natural or synthetic hair extensions.
2. Comb the extensions with a comb.
3. Wash and dry your existing hair thoroughly.
4. Wear an old button-up shirt.
5. Create a part in your hair near the nape of your neck with a comb, which will expose a strip of your scalp.
6. Measure each extension for the desired length, and cut the extensions as needed with sharp scissors.
7. Lay an extension on a table with the strip side facing you. Apply a thin line of latex-based bonding glue across the strip. Let it sit for 5 seconds or so for the glue to become tacky.
8. Press the strip against your exposed scalp. If necessary, you can apply some heat with a blow dryer for about 15 seconds.
9. Continue gluing extensions on top of the part.
10. Unclip your hair and create a second part about 1″” above the first one.
11. Continue gluing in hair extensions until you achieve the look that you want.