How To Put Glue In Hair Extension Bangs
1. Side-Swept Bangs
- Put hair aside to create a slightly diagonal part which points to your forehead.
- Cut off hair from the original part of your hair about 4 to 5 inches.
- Separate 2 to 3 inches of weft or piece of hair.
- Squeeze a fine line of latex adhesive at the top of the sewing of the weft.
- Use your finger to gently press the glued side down approximately 1/4 inch along the section.
- After 30 seconds to 1 minute, create another diagonal portion about 1/2-inch above the first extension line.
- Cut off the rest of the hair, and glue in another 2-3 inches weft.
- You should stop all work when you reach about 2 inches from the original part in your hair.
- Trim your hair to create side-swept bangs.
2. Straight Bangs
- Measure and cut the length of the hair long enough to extend from the temple to the temple.
- Squeeze a thin line of hair extension glue at the top of the sewing of the weft.
- Press the glued side of the hair extension down the front side of the headband for one minute.
- Repeat this process.
- Paste each weft to each other until the headband is filled.
- Brush hair away from your forehead, sliding the headband in front of your hair and behind your ears.
- Directly through the hair which hang above your eyebrows.