How to Sew In A Human Hair Weave
1. Wash and condition your hair, and dry hair.
2. Section hair and braid down all the parts of your hair.
3. Create two anchor braids at the front of your hair.
4. Braid the rest of your hair, creating tracks.
5. Secure ends by sewing them down when you’ve finished braiding.
6. Add the weave-in cap. This step will make the sewing process easier and will also relieve tension on your hair and scalp.
7. Sew your weave. Take your c-curve needle and begin by going through the weft of the weave, then the cap, then the first braid/track in the back. Tip: Thread your needles to about an arm’s length to start each time.
8. Continue sewing from the back to the front. In the back, the weft is folded over at the edges, doubling it, as the weave is sewn in the opposite direction. This will help minimize shedding.
9. Blend the hair you left out with your new weave.