How To Sew In Hair Weave Clips
- Purchase a hair weft.
- Comb through the hair weft with a comb or brush to prevent problems with snarls as you work with the hair.
- Sew or cut a piece of hair to match the width of your weft clip. Start at the top of the hair weft and continue to cut down the length of the hair.
- Lay the weft clip on a flat surface, and make sure the front of the clip face you.
- Locate the 2 sewing holes on each side of the comb.
- Cut a strip of thread about 12 inches long.
- Sew each side of the hair weft onto the weft clip.
- Spread hair out over a drop cloth or old magazine.
- Use regular hair dye to dye the hair weft according to your preference.
- Rinse the dyed hair weft in warm water.
- Dry it.