How To Store Your Hair Extensions
Do you know how to store hair extensions?
1. Wash hair extensions.
2. Let them dry naturally, and make sure they are not tangled.
3. Straighten them with a hair iron and comb them.
4. Now, as far as the storage goes here are the tips:
- Make sure the clips are closed
- Always make sure the extensions are dry before placing them anywhere, otherwise, expect mold and other nasty bacteria.
- Choose a cotton bag or a bag with mesh vents.
- Never leave your hair extensions in the direct sunlight, this could lighten your hair in the long run.
5. Alternative methods for storing your hair extensions:
- In your drawer with a towel or other soft cloth placed inside in.
- A shoe box.
- Use a hanger and place them in your wardrobe.