How To Turn A Wig Into Hair Extensions
1. Separate two hair sections to see the fabric in between them.
2. Cut along the fabric row in between the hair sections of your wig, and cut all the way through to the other end until you have one long strip of hair.
3. Repeat the above 2 steps to make as many rows as you want. If you want a realistic thicker body, 2-3 rows should do the trick.
4. Sew your hair sections together.
5. Sew your hair clips into the fabric part. You have to test the hair clip direction to make sure you’ll be able to stick them in your hair once they are sewn in. It is recommended to go through each hole in the clip three times. To make sure your work is secure, you have to be sure end with 3 stitches.
6. You may use anywhere from 3-4 clips depending on the length of your hair strip. Sew on all your clips.
7. Lift up a section of your hair, and clip the hair extension underneath.
8. Secure with bobby pins if necessary.