How To Wash Cashmere Hair Extensions
- Gently brush hair to remove excess tangles.
- Fill a sink with water and mix in Rebalancing and Moisturizing Shampoo.
- Gather hair into a ponytail at the top by the clips, and fasten with a hair tie to keep hair together in the same direction.
- Gently soak hair into the mixture, work extra shampoo into extensions if needed.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Squeeze out excess water gently. Never rub or twist hair.
- Fill the sink with fresh water, and add Rebalancing & Moisturizing Conditioner to hair working into hair with fingers.
- Soak hair into water, and work conditioner into hair gently finger comb out tangles while under water.
- Rinse thoroughly, and follow with the Cashmere Hair? Strengthening & Smoothing Deep Treatment, leave on for 5 minutes & rinse with water.
- Use a towel to gently press to absorb moisture. Do not rub your hair with the towel.