What To Do When Remy Hair Tangles
No doubt, we should restore tangled Remy hair and do some things to minimize tangling and the damage that comes from it.
How to Fix Tangled Remy Hair?
- Mix a half cup conditioner, with 1 egg, a tablespoon of coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and honey in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture to your Remy hair.
- Let the conditioner sit on the hair wrapped up in foil or a plastic bag to trap in the heat for 1-3 hours, making the cuticles absorb the moisture completely.
- Wash Remy hair.
- Do this deep conditioning treatment once a week until they start to detangle better.
How to Minimize Tangling?
- Condition hair after washing, and use a deep conditioning mask every one or two weeks.
- Use a wide tooth comb, for it not only can remove the tangles more efficiently, but also protects your hair from being torn and damaged.
- Gently brush your hair 2-3 times a day using a soft bristle brush, especially before a shower and before sleeping.
- Protect your hair while you sleep.
- Avoid any products that contain alcohol.