Where Does Ombre Hair Start
Where Should Ombre Hair Start?
Ombre as a hair-coloring technique had been popularized in 2000 when the artist Aaliyah had her hair dyed in a subtle gradual fade from black at the roots to lighter towards the hair tips.
How To Ombre Hair With Bleach
1. Apply the first, stronger mixture at your ends.
2. Grab a sheet of tin foil and a 2-inch wide (but thin) section of hair.
3. Hold the tin foil behind the section of hair.
4. Apply the first mixture about 2 inches up from the ends of your hair by using your dye brush.
5. Use enough bleach to fully saturate your ends.