Here are 3 easy and chic hairstyles of 2019.
1. High, Sleek Ponytail
High ponytail gives a fun, flirty, yet elegant look, and it can be styled with straight or curled hair for a more voluminous look.
- At the crown of head, create a mini ponytail and secure it with elastic.
- Clip two 4 and/or 3 clip wefts together, and then clip the weft around the base of the mini ponytail created.
- Apply hair spray around hair, especially around your face, smoothens everything out. Then, comb hair back with a brush to make a super sleek look.
- Pull all of your hair back into a ponytail and secure with elastic. Use a brush to go around hair to make sure there are no bumps.
- Take a small chunk of hair from ponytail and wrap it around the base, if you don’t want to show your hair elastic.
2. Sleek Straight Hair
It is a simple and classic hairstyle.
- Clip in hair extensions.
- Divide hair into 3 separate layers.
- Straighten all hair starting from the bottom layer, making a super sleek and straight look.
3. Slick Wet Hair
- Wet hair with spray bottle or damp cloth.
- Apply a generous amount of medium-hold mousse to your wet hair.
- Scrunch hair with damp cloth from the bottom up.
- Brush back the hair around the frame of your face to achieve that effortless, slicked back look.
- How To Highlight Hair Extensions At Home
- Most Common Hair Disasters & How To Fix Them
- How To Tell If It’s Real Virgin Remy Hair
- What Are Indian Remy Hair Extensions
- Difference Between Lace Front Wigs, Full Lace Wigs & Half Wigs
- How To Dye Lace Closure
- How To Install Lace Closure Without Sewing Or Glue
- How To Uncurl Hair Extensions
How to Blend Natural Hair into Hair Weaves