In general, for thinning hair, you can try some easy, safe, and impossibly cheap solutions instead of expensive hair-loss treatments.
Aloe vera, a miracle plant, not only can sooth sunburn, moisturizes skin, but also can stimulate the hair follicles and sooth the scalp, encouraging new hair growth.
- Take a fresh aloe leaf.
- Spit it lengthwise.
- Scoop out the fleshy inside with a spoon.
- Apply this like a mask to your hair and scalp.
- Let it sit at least 30 minutes. You can even sleep on it if you want.
- Rinse hair.
It is recommended to repeat this natural hair treatment at least once a week for 2 to 3 months to see results.
Massaging essential oils into the scalp to stimulate your hair and encourage blood flow to hair follicles and improves scalp circulation.
- Choose carrier oil: olive, avocado, almond, jojoba, grapeseed, or any other mild oil.
- Choose one or more of the following hair-friendly essential oils: rosemary, lavender, sandalwood, cedarwood, or thyme.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops of essential oil to a half cup of carrier oil.
- Gently massage this mixture into scalp with circular motions, starting at the front of your scalp and moving toward your neck.
- Repeat this as often as possible, and do this in daily before showering.
Onion & Garlic
Anion and garlic have the potential to change your life, for their strong stimulating properties, vitamins, and antibacterial effects are wonderful for hair and scalp health.
- Apply onion or garlic juice before going to bed, and sleep on it, if you can stand the smell.
- Slice a clove of garlic in half or squeeze juice from an onion, and then rub it on any balding areas.
- Leave the treatment on sensitive scalps for a half hour before shampooing.
- Massage the garlic or onion to increase scalp circulation.