We, traditionally, sew or glue weaves or hair extensions to our hair, and use double-stick tape to bond tracks to hair. Remember that we should wash and dry hair thoroughly before bonding hair.
- Thoroughly comb hair.
- Insert the first track, starting from the rear of the scalp upward.
- Part the hair, either horizontally or vertically, in the position where you place the track.
- If placed in the vertical section, place the tape on the side of the track extension you wish.
- Place double-stick track tape along the part. Place the tape just underneath the part. Place the tape on the side of the part you want the track to extend from if placing along a vertical part.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut any excess tape that extends the length of the part.
- Once the white tape paper is in place, remove it.
- Place the track along the tape, and use your finger to smooth the track onto the tape.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut any excess track that extends the needed width away.
- Straighten the real hair together with the weave tracks with a flat iron. Do not place the flat iron on the actual top of the track where the tape is located.