- Make a section horizontally in your hair, starting from the bottom of your neck.
- Grab a bit of hair, not too much, otherwise extensions easy to fall, place the first tape hair extension onto your own hair. Remove he blue cover on the tape hair extension to expose the super tape.
- Line up the extension directly even with the scalp and attach by pressing to piece of desired hair, Apply pressure with fingers for 5-10 seconds to secure hold.
- Take a second tape extension strip and press it firmly towards the underlying extension. The two extensions strips are now glued together with a part of your own hair in between them.
- Apply pressure with fingers for 5-10 seconds to secure hold, placing the tape extensions side by side with a distance of about 1cm (0.5 inch)
- Please make sure to check that you are not placing the extensions too far out on two side making them visible. The extensions should always stay covered beneath your own hair.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: