Among all kinds of hair types, there’s one kind of hair which is much more expensive than others for its softness, great shape and no chemical treatment like perms, dying, chemically straighten and bleaching. This kind of hair is called virgin hair. Virgin hair is popular used in hair extensions since it’s totally natural and healthy without any damage, which gives virgin hair a tender, beautiful and vibrant look. If you want to bleach your virgin hair, just remember to think twice before you leap as it will give a great damage to it. However, if you are holding the strong desire, you can easily bleach it even at home.
Before bleaching your hair, you need to prepare a set of tools including gloves, plastic bowl, measuring cup, brush and so on. But those are always sold with bleach powder so no need to worry about them.
- First you should get a pair of throwaway gloves. Latex gloves are better since they fit your fingers well.
- Then get a full scoop of bleach powder and put it into the plastic bowl you’ve prepared and use the brush to mix it with hydrogen peroxide took by the measuring cup. Only a small amount of hydrogen peroxide is needed. You can also read the instruction to find out the amount to take.
- After fully mixing up the powder with liquid, use the brush to apply the mixture to your hair from tips to bottoms until all your hair is coated. During this process you may sometimes feel tingle but it is absolutely normal so don’t worry about that.
- Then put the plastic cap over your head and wait for several minutes. The length of time may be different according to the ingredients of diverse brands but remember once you start to feel like your hair or scalp burns, you should take off the cap and wash your hair immediately. If you don’t get that kind of feeling, then just rinse your hair when the time is up. Use a shampoo to wash out the bleach completely followed by a hair conditioner.
- Finally, enjoy the new color of your hair!
Though it is easy to bleach, since the bleach powder and liquid may harm your scalp and hand if you misoperation and the color may be different from what you suppose, you’d better seek for the help from stylist or ask some professional people to help you with bleaching. Hope you can get a pretty hair color and style!
How To Bring Virgin Hair Back To Life
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: