How can we style frizzy hair into gorgeous, silky smooth locks? How to style naturally frizzy hair on a daily basis?
- First of all, let it air dry. Then, you can start with your hair 90% air dried, for the blowout will just look that much better and it’s far less damaging to your hair. (The hair will need much less heat when it’s partially dried as opposed to having it soaking wet since you are applying heat from the blow dryer.) Never blow dry hair when it’s still dripping wet.
- Second, section entire head in very small as well as manageable sections, and this is time consuming. Therefore, the heat from the nozzle will be transferred evenly throughout, giving that silky smooth finish when you blow dry one small and manageable section at a time.
- Third, get a blow dryer with a nozzle which will concentrate the hot hair and give you the ultimate blowout.
- Fourth, get a large round brush that is ceramic. Then, the heat will transfer to it and act as a straightener at the same time.
- Finally, work your way up starting from the bottom – section by section.