Human hair wigs made from Indian or Brazilian Remy hair expensive, but they are worth buying since they offer a natural appearance. However, how to take care for human hair wigs?
- Wash and condition hair once a week. Use a wide-tooth comb to comb out hair daily to remove tangles.
- Run fingers through hair to remove any tangles, and comb through hair with a wide-tooth comb or brush, and then wash hair.
- Mix equal parts conditioner and water in a spray bottle, and shake it up. Spray the mixture on hair to gradually wet it and then then brush it.
- Use a vent brush like Bobby Original Vent Brush to brush hair from the bottom to the top.
- Shampoo and condition the wig with quality hair products.
- Pour cool water into a basin, and add a mild moisturizing shampoo to the water. Soak the wig in it for at least seven minutes.
- Use shampoo to lather the wig but do not rub or tug at the hair. Squeeze the soapy water through the hair from the top to the hair ends gently. Rinse the wig with cool water thoroughly. Condition the wig.
- Use hair conditioner to saturate the wig. Let the conditioner sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse wig with cool water to remove any conditioner, and then gently squeeze the water. Towel-dry the hair or let it air dry
- Moisturize the wig by applying a quality leave-in conditioner to prevent the hair from becoming too dry.
- It is recommended to follow the previous steps after swimming with the wig on. Make sure that you wash the hair after exercising and after sweating to keep the hair clean.
- When using flat irons or curling irons, you should carefully protect hair. You can use styling products like CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal to prevent hair damage.
- You must ensure that your scalp is clean and oil-free before wearing your wig. For a long-hair wig, braid it in sections or wrap the hair and cover with a silk scarf before sleeping.
- Do not use products containing alcohol.
- Do not use too many hair products on hair at the same time.
Sources and Citations