1. Put your hair on the perm rods or rollers.
2. Fill your large pot about 3/4 full with water.
3. Set your water to boil while rolling your hair.
4. Roll your hair using the same technique on each roller.
5. Add a squeeze of conditioner -about 1 tablespoon & a few drops – 1 teaspoon of oil to your boiling water when our hair is rolled and your water is boiling.
6. Carefully submerge your hair in the pot reduce the heat to a simmer and put the lid on, your hair needs to gently boil for about 2 hours, make sure you check the pot regularly so that the hair is always covered with water.
7. Carefully remove your hair from the hot water.
8. Do not let the water cool with the hair in it.
9. Let the hot hair, air dry for at least 4 hours before removing your rollers.
10. Comb out your hair with a wide toothed comb to remove tangles.