Have you ever heard of Brigitte Bardot? In today’s post, you will find more details about the ultimate Parisian babe: Brigitte Bardot.
People have emulated her style for decades. Her signature voluminous hair is effortless shaped, perfectly textured and effortlessly cool. A signature ponytail is created and can work for any occasion, especially for the Valentine’s Day.
- 2 wefts of Chestnut Brown Hair extensions
- 1 teasing comb
- Bobby pins
- Texturizing spray or dry shampoo
- Hair spray
Here’s the step-by-step guide.
- Spray dry shampoo or texturize spray, giving it a bit of hold and extra texture.
- Rub the product in and mess it up a littler to work through your hair.
- Starting from the middle part, section your hair to get ready to curl. Note: the first section should be behind your bangs.
- Continue curling hair in loose curls
- Tease small sections to create the volume at the top of your head.
- Spray what you tease so it holds.
- Comb all the hair into place gently, creating the shape you want.
- Pin to hold at your head’s crown.
- Grab and put the remainder of your hair into a classic ponytail.
- Wrap a piece of hair around your elastic.
10 Life-Changing Ways to Use Coconut Oil
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: