To get a natural look, you can create an invisible part with a sew-in weave. Of course, you can wear hair with an invisible part. Thus, your natural hair will don’t need any hot irons or curlers.
How to Make an Invisible Part Sew-In Weave
- Wash natural hair, and then dry it thoroughly. Part the front of your hair accordingly to your style of choice by looking in a mirror.
- Braid your hair going toward the back in cornrows, starting in the front where you made your part, until your whole head is completely braided. Use the basic sewing method to stitch the loose ends of the cornrows to the base of your braid, and make sure there are no ends of the braids hanging.
- Measure the hair extension across the rows of braids, and then sew in your hair extensions. Cut the extension, fitting that area. Use your non-dominant hand to hold the extension. Use the he basic stitch method with your dominant hand to sew the hair unto the braid. Make a loop in the thread to form a knot if you reach the end. Continue this process all the way up until you have no cornrows showing.
- Put holding gel to the portion of your hair that is showing around the part. Dry this area completely with a blow dryer. Spray the area with holding spray and allow dry for extra protection.
- Cut the remaining hair extensions into about thirty 1-inch strips. Each time, take one strip of extension and lightly cover the weft with weaving glue. Allow the glue to become tacky. Firmly lay the extension on top of the natural hair, starting ½ inch above your hairline. Lie the extension pieces in a slightly slanted side-to-side formation. Make sure do not cover the part. Each strip should be in the same direction directly above the other. Continue this process on both sides of the part. Comb hair down, covering the wefts.
- The glue which applied to the extension is less noticeable.
- After drying hair, you can place the blow dryer on hair to shorten the drying and help them bond with hair for a long period of time.
- Don’t add too much glue to the hair extension.
- Low Manipulation Styles for Natural Hair Growth
- 5 Common Myths & Misconceptions of Hair Extensions
- Cover Your Hair Loss With Lace Wigs
- 3 Factors to Consider Before Getting New Hairstyle
- 5 Advantages of Lace Front Wigs & Full Lace Wigs
- How to Make Short Hairstyle With Hair Extensions
- How To Quick Weave: Quick Weave Instructions
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: