- Section the hair.
- Start at the bottom and work your way up.
- Make sure all the extensions are lined up too.
- Don’t just put random ones anywhere because they can become knotted.
- Take a few strands of hair – about half/full thickness of the strand you’re putting in.
- Take your ring and place it onto the pulling tool.
- Put the strand of hair in the hook and close it. Then, push the ring all the way to the end and onto the hair. After that, push the ring to the top of your hair, about a cm away from the scalp.
- Push strand of hair through the ring.
- Clamp in place!