- Lightly spray hair with clean water, which helps open up the cuticle to speed up the process.
- Mix 2 scoops of bleach powder and 20V or 30V crème developer together completely.
- Apply the mixture to hair with brush. Wrap the applied area well with hairdressing foil. Let it sit for 15 minutes, and check the hair every 5 minutes to see how much the hair is lifting, as the time of processing may vary depending on the products and hair you use.
- Shampoo hair thoroughly with warm or cooler water. Never use a hydrating shampoo or conditioner.
- Apply hair dye products 1” above the bleached area. Let the hair dye color process for 30 minutes. Shampoo hair with lukewarm or cool water. Apply a deep conditioning treatment for at least 15 minutes and rinse well.