1. Divide dry hair into 4 equal sections.
2. Take ¼ to ½ inch partings and begin application at root area, working color all the way down to the ends immediately.
3. Apply generously with applicator bottle or brush, making sure hair is thoroughly saturated.
4. Allow mixture to develop for about 15 minutes, and then work through to the ends.
5. Do a strand test at the ends to determine color development and timing.
6. Allow color to develop for a minimum of 15 minutes.
7. Do a strand test for color development. Normal processing time is approximately 30 minutes.
8. Spray hair with a little warm water and work into lather at the shampoo bowl when the desired color is achieved.
9. Rinse thoroughly.
10. Shampoo and rinse until water runs clear.