1. Lay the closure over your braids and line it up with the hairline.
2. Use hair clips to pin the lace closure in place.
3. Cut off the extra lace, careful not to cut too close to the hair line.
4. Tease some of your own baby hairs and push them just in front of the lace closure.
5. Sew closure to the braids. Make sure you sew the closure down tight and flat. Always check and make sure the closure isn’t twisting out of place while you are sewing it down.
6. Make finishing touches that help the closure blend better.
- Color the front lace near the hairline with black eyeliner.
- Apply foundation or concealer to the lace in the parting.
- Bring it down past the lace and blend right at your hairline.
- Use edge control to ‘part’ my baby hairs.
How to Make Full Lace Wigs Last Longer
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: