With hair weaves (created with human hair or synthetic fibers), people can easily change length, texture and style of their hair as they want. However, most of them don’t know how to take care of hair weaves. Here’s how to take care of Wet & Wavy weave textures to prevent them from becoming tangled.
- Remove knots or tangles from your Wet & Wavy weave with your fingers or a wide tooth comb.
- Use a high quality shampoo and conditioner to wash and condition weave every 7-14 days.
- Blow-dry Wet & Wavy weave on a low heat setting. Alternatively, allow weave to air-dry completely.
- Use a soft bristle brush and your favorite moisturizer or styling products to style weave. Do not use heat styling tools on synthetic Wet & Wavy weaves.
- Braid weave into 2-4 braids, and wrap weave with a silk or satin scarf or pillow before going to sleep.
- When exercising, you can wear your Wet & Wavy weave in 2 braids or a ponytail.
- When swimming in chlorinated pools, you should cover Wet & Wavy weave with a swimming cap to avoid getting the weave wet.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: