With gel, we can make a hair weave in a short time. Here’s how to quick weave with gel.
- Wash and condition hair.
- Apply a lot of Molding Gel on hair. (Leave out approx. 1 inch thick before styling the rest of your hair with the gel if you plan to leave your own hair showing in the front.)
- Style hair as flatly as possible against your head with a comb. Or, you can wrap the hair, mold it, or style in a low ponytail in the back of your head—whichever you prefer.
- Apply hairspray all over and dry with the blow dryer until hair is hard.
- Use the track of weave, and measure from ear to ear across the bottom of your head, and cut the track to fit.
- Apply a thin line of bonding glue to the track.
- Spray track with spritz, attach it to your head, and blow dry for 5 seconds or until track is secure. On the top of your head, repeat these steps.
- Continue cutting and attaching your tracks in smaller and smaller circles around your head until you have covered your entire head. And a small circle no larger than 1 inch in diameter remains at the summit or crown of your head.
- Cut a 1 to 2 inch weave track.
- Apply glue to the track and roll it to form a small circle on the top of track.
Place the wig cap on your head so that the edge of the cap is as close to your hairline as possible, if you don’t want to apply bonding glue directly to your hair. However, wearing a wig cap for a long time will cause thinning and breakage around the edges of your hair.