- Cut your leather cord into two desired lengths.
- Hold the ends of the feathers at one end of the cord.
- Apply a small drop of hot glue. Then, pinch it together to hold the feathers and leather in place when it cools slightly.
Warning: Hot glue can burn! You can skip this step and move on to next step if you feel unsafe using the hot glue.
- Wrap the feather ends with a 1?”” long strip of floral tape. When wrapping the floral tape around the ends of your feathers, allow it to wind down the leather in a spiral fashion. Don’t get it too thick around your feathers. Otherwise, your beads will not slide on all the way.
- Slide 2 colored beads onto the leather cord to the feather ends, and add a small drop of hot glue between them to secure them.
- Gently tie a knot in the leather cord. Do not pull too hard or you may break your cord.
- Repeat the above steps for the second cord
- Hold the two ends together in your fingers and slide them into the opening on the end of the alligator clip.
- Simply crimp shut with the pliers, and squeeze as hard as you can.
How to Properly Take Care of Lace Front Wigs
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: