Although we can add volume, length and thickness to our hair by hair extensions, they will frizz or dull over time. However, fortunately, some measures can make extensions smooth and silky again.
- Use a salon quality shampoo to wash hair. You can create a thick as well as rich later from the shampoo. Then, pull the shampoo through the hair from root to tip with your fingers. When washing, you should not scrunch your hair.
- Rinse hair completely. Then repeat the process with salon approved conditioner. Let the conditioner sit in the hair for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it thoroughly with cool water.
- Before hair dries, you are supposed to apply a spray-on conditioner or an anti-frizz serum to the hair, and push the product through hair to achieve the best results with a comb or fingers.
- When using a blow dryer, you can apply a heat-safe gel to the hair ill form a protective shield around the hair, preventing unnecessary drying to the extensions.
- Comb hair through when drying. Never use a hair brush.
- It is recommended to apply a dry shampoo to the scalp in between regular washings, for it can avoid over washing the hair.
- To add moisture, you can apply witch hazel to the extensions one or twice a week.
6 Essential Summer Hair Care Tips