Today, we will find a lot of different full lace wigs in the market. Here are some things you can do to make your full lace wig look more natural.
1.Tweeze the Hairline
The whole point of a lace-wig can create a natural hairline. However, unfortunately, some makers add too much hair in the hairline, which gives the wig an unnatural appearance as natural hair progresses in density. In this situation, you have two options.
You can go to a professional lace wig maker or store to change the density of your human hair lace wig. They will be able to customize the density as much as they can. Of course, you have to pay high fees. But, you will end up with the best results.
Alternatively, you can tweeze the hairline to a desired density by yourself.
- Brush back all the hair in the lace-wig and put into a ponytail, allowing you to see the hairline better without extra hair in the way.
- Tweeze strand by strand in the very first row of the lace.
- Tweeze alternating rows so that you do not over pluck one section.
- Make sure to try on the wig every once in a while to see if the density is at your desired level or not.
- Go slowly and check your progress than over tweeze.
You cannot replace it on your own once the hair is removed.
2. Wash with Apple Cider Vinegar
Typically, synthetic lace wigs have a shine, alerting everyone that it is a wig. If you have human or synthetic lace-wigs, you had better choose this rinse, for apple cider vinegar will get rid of the shine, soften the hair and gentle cleanse. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water, and then use this mixture to wash your lace-wig. You need to add 8 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar if you wash your wig in a bowl that holds 8 cups of water. The acidity in vinegar breaks down dirt from styling products in the wig, but it won’t soften the hair. The natural acidity and enzymes from the apple not only will soften hair but also get rid of shine on your full lace-wig.
3. Brush With Baking Soda
Brush your lace-wig with a light sprinkle of baking soda after you dry it.
- Place a teaspoon of baking soda on the brush.
- Brush through the lace-wig evenly and thoroughly, allowing the shine to be the same all around.
When you are on the go, baking soda is also a great way to quickly get rid of shine from your full lace wig. Sprayed too much wig sheen? Forgot to wash the lace wig? Have you ever encountered this issue? Now, don’t worry. You can simply brush through with the baking soda for quick and effective results.
How to Cut and Layer Hair Extensions
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: