We can sew or glue weave to our nature hair for 3 months. And, during this time, we should find a right product to moisturize our hair weave to prevent damage and keep it look shiny and healthy.
- Pour shampoo into the applicator.
- Direct the nozzle down under your weave.
- Lean your head back to make the shampoo drizzles through your scalp.
- Gently massage hair with your fingertips.
- Use moisturizing shampoo to wash hair to clean your scalp and reduce buildup.
- Rinse the shampoo thoroughly.
- Blot wet hair with a towel.
- Allow it to air-dry.
- Pour a thin stream of castor oil down under your weave.
- Lean your head back to make the oil drips from your forehead to the nape of your neck.
- Massage the oil into you scalp with fingers.
- Apply a light leave-in conditioner over your weave from root to tip.
- Distribute the product with your hand.
- Use a silk scarf to wrap your weave for sleeping.
- Do not use blow dryer on your weave, for it will damage and dry out the hair.
- Do not use heavy creams or butters, for these can cause your weave to look oily and dirty.
How to Moisturize Dry Low Porosity Natural Hair