We can sew or glue weave to our nature hair for 3 months. And, during this time, we should find a right product to moisturize our hair weave to prevent damage and keep it look shiny and healthy.
- Pour shampoo into the applicator.
- Direct the nozzle down under your weave.
- Lean your head back to make the shampoo drizzles through your scalp.
- Gently massage hair with your fingertips.
- Use moisturizing shampoo to wash hair to clean your scalp and reduce buildup.
- Rinse the shampoo thoroughly.
- Blot wet hair with a towel.
- Allow it to air-dry.
- Pour a thin stream of castor oil down under your weave.
- Lean your head back to make the oil drips from your forehead to the nape of your neck.
- Massage the oil into you scalp with fingers.
- Apply a light leave-in conditioner over your weave from root to tip.
- Distribute the product with your hand.
- Use a silk scarf to wrap your weave for sleeping.
- Do not use blow dryer on your weave, for it will damage and dry out the hair.
- Do not use heavy creams or butters, for these can cause your weave to look oily and dirty.
How to Moisturize Dry Low Porosity Natural Hair
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: