1. Make sure you have the correct shade of hair dye and place it in your color mixing bowl.
2. Apply the dye to the top half of each weft. Use a tint brush to gently stroke the top to the middle of the wefts with the dye, making sure you go in between the hair strands to cover the top half of the weft because dyeing extensions can be tricky.
3. Leave the dye on the extensions for the recommended number of minutes given on the hair dyeing kit box.
4. Condition hair extensions. You should apply the conditioner to the ENDS of your hair extensions, before rinsing the dye away. After that, use warm water, shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair extensions.
5. Leave the hair extensions out to dry naturally on a towel.
6. Use your hot tools to straighten them and then once they are clipped in, curl them about halfway down the lengths of the hair to create a nice natural wave.