1. Create lemon mixture.
2. Rinse the lemon mixture out of your hair, and exposure to sunlight for 1-2 hours. After that, rinse the mixture out of your hair thoroughly.
3. Saturate your hair from root to tip with a quality deep conditioner, and leave it on for about 10 minutes. Rinse it out thoroughly.
4. Dry and style your hair as you normally would. You can apply a moisturizing product like a hydrating styling cream or use a very small amount of the deep conditioner on the ends, if your hair is still feeling a bit dry.
5. Repeat this ritual for 3-4 days in a row. The process of lightening with lemon juice takes several sessions to get noticeable effects.
6. Expect subtle changes in color.
7. Give your hair a few weeks of recovery time, as lemon juice will damage your hair over time.