It might be a big commitment to cut hair. If you do not like the results, the hair will take years to grow again. Here, in general, you can create temporary bangs with some glue-in hair extensions, or weaves, and glue-in hair extensions are versatile. You not only can glue them directly into your hair but also glue them to other hair accessories to give the illusion of real bangs. You can directly purchase glue-in hair extensions from any beauty supply store.
- Put your hair aside. Create a slightly diagonal part which points to your forehead. Then, cut off hair from the original part of your hair about 4 to 5 inches.
- Separate 2 to 3 inches of weft or piece of hair. At the top of the sewing of the weft, squeeze a fine line of latex adhesive.
- Gently press the glued side down approximately 1/4 inch along the section with your finger.
- After 30 seconds to 1 minute, you can create another diagonal portion about 1/2-inch above the first extension line, and then cut off the rest of the hair, and glue in another 2- to 3-inch weft.
- If you reach about 2 inches from the original part in your hair, stop all work. Any higher adhesion of weft yarn will be visible. Trim your hair to create side-swept bangs.
- Measure and cut the length of the hair long enough to extend from the temple to the temple. At the top of the sewing of the weft, you can squeeze a thin line of hair extension glue.
- Press the glued side of the hair extension down the front side of the headband. The weft was held in place for about one minute. This process is repeated and each weft is pasted to each other until the headband is filled.
- Brush your hair away from your forehead, sliding the headband in front of your hair and behind your ears.
- Directly through the hair which hang above your eyebrows.