Can you create a beautiful hairstyle with 27-piece hair weave? If you can, you can glue weave around your head in a circular pattern, and customize bangs and cut the desired length. However, if you don’t know how to create beautiful hairstyle by using 27-piece weave, you can find answers from the following.
- Collect all the materials. Take all the hair out of the package. Arrange the hair from shortest to longest pieces.
- Apply gel to the person’s natural hair. Comb hair flat around the head. Place the shower cap on the head, and then place stocking cap on the top of shower cap.
- Take the shortest weave pieces and measure them to the person’s nape, staring from the nape. For long weave, you can cut it to the size of the nape. Apply a small amount of glue on the weave piece, and then place it on the stocking cap at the nape.
- Continue gluing weave pieces in rows. Keep a circular pattern around the head, and always add the next piece directly to the previously glued piece.
- First finish the back and sides of the head. Glue a longer weave piece to the front hairline of the cap for bangs, and continue doing this until the desired thickness of the bangs is achieved. Hold the bangs taut and cut an angle into the bangs, creating a side-swept bang.
- Turn a short hair piece upside down, and glue it to the stocking cap of head’s crown area, creating a spiky effect. Continue gluing until you reach the top of the crown. Then, you can comb all of the hair smooth and style according to actual needs.