How to put in Sis Hair hair extensions? If you don’t have braiding ability, you had better ask a professional braiding stylist to complete this task.
- The first thing you need to do is find out how many packs of hair extensions you need to cover your entire head. Ask a professional for advice if you are unsure.
- For instance, if your hair is short as well as thin, you need two packs of hair. You may need five packs of hair to cover a full head of medium length hair.
- Assess the health of your natural hair. Trim spit ends before adding extensions, for extensions can break your hair further.
- Use shampoo to wash natural hair. When your hair is devoid of oils, hair extensions hold better and last longer. You need to condition your hair for three to five minutes if you experienced a lot of shedding while washing your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Towel-dry your hair.
- Spray de-tangler into the hair. Use a wide-tooth comb to gently comb out.
- If your hair is straight like Caucasian hair, apply gel or mousse from roots to ends, preventing the braids from sliding out.
- Let hair air dry or blow dry.
- If your hair is prone to breakage, you had better not use blow dryer for it dry out the cuticle, exposing it to further damage.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to gently comb though hair again.
- Open hair extensions package. Separate the strands of hair according to how thick you want your braids.
- Part your hair into sections, and make square sections for individual braids. If you are going to braid cornrows, you can part hair into straight lines. Use ponytail holders or hair clips to separate the sections.
- Fold hair strand into three legs.
- Secure one leg of the strand in the palm of your dominant hand and grab it with thumb finger. Grab the middle leg with the index finger. Place the free leg in your other hand.
- Place the free leg to your sectioned hair’s left. Continue braiding the legs to blend hair into the braid. Keep this process until you get a desired length, and then use a rubber band to secure it at the end.
Do not curl iron or flat iron hair extensions.
How to Sew In A Human Hair Weave
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: