1. Carefully remove to keep the hair together for re-attachment.
2. Do not cut off old keratin! You can simply heat the old crumbled keratin that is still attached to the hair with the hair extension iron. Pinch it flat or roll it with fingers for whatever shape bond you would like. Trim the top to get rid of any frayed ends.
3. Pick up a keratin grain or tip with the end of your hot extension iron to add more keratin to your bond.
4. The hair extension iron melts the keratin grains or keratin rebond tips, therefore they can be “”worked into”” the hair extension.
5. Place the hair extension the same way you would with an ordinary application.
6. The old keratin and the new keratin will fuse together, creating a bond that will hold as long as a brand new extension.