Want to own healthy natural hair? Want to stop split ends? Want to repair damaged hair? Now, steaming hair can help us to easily achieve these goals.
How To Steam Natural Hair Without Using Steamers
- Wash hair and remove tangles.
- Apply some essential oils to your hair.
- Saturate your hair with your conditioning concoction.
- Don a run of the mill processing cap.
- Prepare an absorbent towel. You also can use your turban towel if you like.
- Soak towel or turban towel in water.
- Place towel of choice in microwave for 2 minutes or until very warm.
- Wring loosely.
- Wrap towel/turban towel around head.
- Use a random plastic bag big enough to hold steam to cover towel wrapped head.
- Sit under hooded or bonnet dryer for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Use the coolest water you can stand to rinse hair.
- This not only locks in all the goodness that your steaming treatment has infused into your hair but also seals hair cuticles.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: