Want to own healthy natural hair? Want to stop split ends? Want to repair damaged hair? Now, steaming hair can help us to easily achieve these goals.
How To Steam Natural Hair Without Using Steamers
- Wash hair and remove tangles.
- Apply some essential oils to your hair.
- Saturate your hair with your conditioning concoction.
- Don a run of the mill processing cap.
- Prepare an absorbent towel. You also can use your turban towel if you like.
- Soak towel or turban towel in water.
- Place towel of choice in microwave for 2 minutes or until very warm.
- Wring loosely.
- Wrap towel/turban towel around head.
- Use a random plastic bag big enough to hold steam to cover towel wrapped head.
- Sit under hooded or bonnet dryer for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Use the coolest water you can stand to rinse hair.
- This not only locks in all the goodness that your steaming treatment has infused into your hair but also seals hair cuticles.
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Lace Front Wigs
- 11 Tips for Doing Brazilian Waxing
- Hair Extensions Buying Guide
- How To Grow Natural Hair Fast And Healthy
- Hair Cleansing, Conditioning & Drying Tips and Tricks
- Where Does Remy Hair Come From
- Stretching Natural Hair Without Using Direct Heat
- How To Tell If It’s Real Virgin Remy Hair
- How to Make Short Hairstyle With Hair Extensions
- How to Blend Natural Hair Into Weave