Do you know how to store hair extensions?
1. Wash hair extensions.
2. Let them dry naturally, and make sure they are not tangled.
3. Straighten them with a hair iron and comb them.
4. Now, as far as the storage goes here are the tips:
- Make sure the clips are closed
- Always make sure the extensions are dry before placing them anywhere, otherwise, expect mold and other nasty bacteria.
- Choose a cotton bag or a bag with mesh vents.
- Never leave your hair extensions in the direct sunlight, this could lighten your hair in the long run.
5. Alternative methods for storing your hair extensions:
- In your drawer with a towel or other soft cloth placed inside in.
- A shoe box.
- Use a hanger and place them in your wardrobe.