It’s not easy to spot fake hair! Here are some telltale signs to help you spot fake hair or weave!
1.Two types of weave: synthetic and human hair
|Synthetic hair||Human hair|
|Cost||Range from $20 to $60||Range from $100 to $400.|
|Quality||Can be used for years and blend in easily with natural hair|
2.The texture differences of real and synthetic hair
|Real extensions constructed of human hair||Synthetic hair|
|Texture differences||Very shiny and has a waxy look and feel to it|
|sew||Typically applied with clip-in extensions or are sewn in.||Usually sewn or glued to natural hair|
3.Examine how the hair falls
Fake hair falls in a way that is too perfect to be real hair.
Large curls will never be fall flat.
4.Examine the ends of the hair
Synthetic hair will always be perfect through and through.
Extensions made of authentic human hair have some damage after years of use.
5. Look at how the hair is attached
If they are using clip-in extensions or a weave that has been glued or sewn in, you can easily find it.
It will be difficult to detect hair if it is attached underneath other layers of hair.
- Now, more and more high-profile celebrities wear extensions, you can directly ask a person you suspect he is wearing fake hair.
- Before committing any other type of extensions, you can try experiment with clip-in extensions.
- Extensions that are sewn in or glued to the hair shaft will damage hair.
- Once remove extensions that are sewn in or glued to the hair shaft, it will show significant breakage.
How to Wash and Detangle Natural Hair
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: