Hair extensions are natural looking, but they can take a while to apply. Here, you can follow this guide to apply Clip-In Hair Extensions:
- Purchase wefts of hair. Make sure match your color as best as possible and find the right length of hair. Stick to 4 inches (10.2 cm) of extra length at the most.
- Divide your hair into sections. Pull all of the hair on the top of your head into a ponytail. Leave a thin section of hair down against your neck/back. As you add extensions, you will continue to let down more sections of hair of about an inch each.
- Tease your hair. Teasing hair gives the extensions something to stick to.
- Take one weft and clip to your hair at the roots. Be sure to evenly space the extensions, thus you have a level length of hair all the way around your head. You are able to give hair the look of layers. Apply the extensions in evenly spaced vertical sections, and then cut the extensions to blend them in with your natural hair. Cut or trim extensions to match the rest of your hair.
- Remove another section of hair from your ponytail.
- Finish your hair style. If you can see the clip from your extensions, you have to rearrange them to make they are not visible.