Here are some tips on uninstalling braided hair extensions.
- Try using a water, conditioner and oil mix to unravel the braids. Detangle that section of hair right away once it is out. Avoid running a comb through it.
- A lot of hair shedding is normal. We shed about 100 hairs daily.
- Avoid leaving braids in your hair for more than 2 months and pushing it.
- Depending on how much hair you are working with, the braiding process may require few hours.
- Cover Your Hair Loss With Lace Wigs
- What Is A Lace Wig
- Braiding With Human Hair For Black Women
- Hair Care & Maintenance Tips And Tricks
- How Much Does Hair Grow In A Year
- Things to Do Before Braiding Natural Hair
- How Does A Hair Weave Work
- Lace Wig Terms: Lace Front Wig, Lace Frontal & Bleached Knots
- How To Do Box Braids On Natural Hair
- Are Hair Extensions Uncomfortable
- 7 Tips on Choosing the Right Hairstyle for You
- What Are Tracks In Hair