Lace closures are a fairly popular item for women who care about their hair. Closures come in different sizes, and the most common are 3 inches wide by 4 inches deep. Closure allows you to have a wig without leaving out any hair.
Types of lace closures
- Silk base closures
- Silk base closures provide you with more styling options.
- Silk base closures come with individual strands unlike other closures that come with wefts.
- Silk base closures have a thick fabric that lasts for long while at the same time providing you with plenty of ventilation thus you can use them even in the warm climates
- Monofilament closures
Monofilament closures are simply a mesh applied in a single-strand method. You can use monofilament closures in different hairstyles. It’s ideal when used in stiffer hairstyles with full bangs as it easily maintains the original shape of hair without any problem. You tend to have a better looking scalp due to the mesh.
- Skin-polyurethane closure
- Skin-polyurethane closure comes in a thin, flexible silicone base that creates the illusion of a natural scalp.
- Skin-polyurethane closure isn’t durable although it looks great.
- Skin-polyurethane closure is not ideal for hot climates for it doesn’t allow plenty of air into the hair.
- Hybrid closure
- Hybrid closures are durable.
- Hybrid closures are usually of high density, especially in the monofilament areas.
- Hybrid closure makes use of the monofilament combined with the lace, creating a natural-looking hairline.
- Invisible part closure
Invisible part closure involves weft hair that has been sewn into a mesh base. The invisible part closure is often in an oblong shape and you can fit it in different face shapes.
- Lace closure tips
- Do not use glue to install the units.
- It is recommended to sew the closures.
- It is recommended to tint the materials used in the closure so that they match your scalp.
- It is recommended to use a closure that perfectly fits your scalp, preventing it from falling off.
Where To Buy Wigs In NYC
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: