Brazilian Remy hair will hold curls longer than Indian or Malaysian textures.
- Today, Brazilian hair is one of the most popular and has versatile textures. The texture of Brazilian hair is soft and medium coarse. It can blend well with all types of hair ethnicities from African American to Caucasian. Brazilian hair varies from light brown, dark brown, and even natural to dark colored black. The most popular Brazilian texture has been body wave. This weave can be styled bone straight, or just wet to wear a wavy/curly look.
- Cambodian hair & Mongolian hair is similar to one another, and the textures are naturally straight. The hair is the best choice for wearing straight styles since it does not naturally come in curly or wavy textures. When wet, it does not have a natural wave or curl pattern.
- Eurasian, a mixture of natural wave and curly exotic textures, is the best of the curly and wavy combination textures, and holds its pattern even after straightening.
- Indian hair is widely known for its versatile hair. It has low luster and shine. It varies from loose wavy, body wave, curly, and straight textures. It curls and straightens very easily.
- Malaysian hair is similar to Indian hair. However, it is softer and silkier than Virgin Indian hair. It has medium to high luster and shine. It can appear too shiny at first. The initial shine wears off after you wash it several times. It carries a medium shine that resembles very healthy hair. It mainly comes in natural straight, wavy, and curly textures.
- Peruvian hair is slightly coarse hair, and blends increasingly well with relaxed hair textures. It is thicker than Indian Hair and Brazilian Hair. It comes in natural straight, wavy, and curly textures.
- As the short supply of hair to go around, Russian hair is the priciest of Virgin Hair extensions. It has Caucasian descent, and is collected from Asian and European markets. Compared with all of the other hair mentioned above, it is slightly thinner and finer. It is easy to style. However, depending on your natural hair texture, it may be hard to blend with natural hair.